How to participate
Attendance is currently limited to 150 people by Executive Order of Governor Ned Lamont.
Bring a mask to wear while you are moving to and from your seat and while receiving the Eucharist. Note that a mask is required to receive the Eucharist for the protection of the clergy and ushers. If you forget your mask, we have one for you.
Bring your own chair or blanket. Seating is available on the grass and on the plaza. Choose a space aligned with the “pew” markings at least 6’ feet from other household groups or scatter on the Great Lawn.
At the conclusion of worship, continue to observe social distancing and mask practices as you greet each other and then go in peace to love and serve the Lord.
• Follow ushers’ instructions to come forward for the administration of communion.
• Don your mask before leaving your seat.
• Observe markings on the plaza to maintain 6’ distance from others.
• The celebrant will drop the host into your hands without touching.
• Continue to the marked area or return to your seat before lowering your mask to consume the host.
• Only the celebrant will drink from the chalice.
• Follow ushers’ instructions to return to your seat.
• Service will be cancelled when there is inclement weather. Check your e-mail and the website for notice.
• The buildings remain closed except for restrooms. Only one person at a time in each restroom please.
• Stay home if you or anyone in your household is unwell, or you are at elevated risk. Worship instead with those gathered on-line for the 10AM live stream.
• Observe social distancing guidelines throughout the campus as an act of love toward your fellow parishioners.
• Have a question? Ask an usher!